For Your Protections
- Wear suitable clothing that is not loose (Cotton and leather fabrics are anti-static and electronics friendly)
- Wear closed toe and flat shoes
- Tie back long hear when using Equipment
- Remove jewellery before using Cutting Equipment
- Protective Gear - When using certain equipment, you will be required to wear certain safety gear including eyewear, ear plugs, dusk mask and gloves. Safety eyewear and disposable dusk mask, gloves and ear plugs are made available however you can purchase a Hacksaw Safety Pack for $15.00 that includes safety glasses and 1 pair of palm coating work gloves in a plastic container.
Drugs and alcohol
Alcohol and drugs, including medicines prescribed by a doctor or available from a pharmacy, can affect a person’s ability to work safely. If we believe that you are under the influence of drugs or alcohol, we will refuse you entry to Workshops or Shed Time.